Happy New Year! January tends to be a time of optimism and anticipation for me. I like the feeling of a clean slate. It gives me the freedom to recalculate the future and set new goals.
Just as we make New Year’s resolutions to get to better outcomes in our personal lives, we can take that same approach for every project.
Aligning your project resolutions to end-user and organization goals will help you build better requirements and deliver better solutions.
Here’s some food for thought. Think of each project like a new year:
- What resolutions would you make?
- What outcomes would you visualize for your customers?
- What steps would it take to achieve those outcomes?
- What organizational hurdles would you need to clear?
- How could you set your organization up for success?
As always, the new year will provide many adventures. Here’s to hoping you delight your customers by delivering exceptional outcomes for every project in 2018!