Angela is a requirements expert passionate about bringing innovation and creativity to requirements practices. Requirements are critical to market and organizational success. Teams need to build modern, adaptable, influential and creative requirements skill sets!
Angela’s passion for business and product requirements, combined with her deep and broad experiences in the field, bring a unique perspective that helps all teams develop effective, flexible requirements practices.
In addition to her role as CEO of BA-Squared, Angela contributes to industry thought leadership in the following ways:
- IIBA BABOK v3 Core Team, leading author on the BABOK v3, published April 15, 2015
- PMI BA Practice Guide – Expert Reviewer, provided feedback to authors
- PMI Requirements Management Practice Guide – Expert Reviewer, provided feedback to authors
- IIBA Competency Model – Lead Author and Team Lead
- IIBA CBAP Exam Item Writer – On team of authors of exam questions
- Certifications: IIBA CBAP, PMI-PMP, PMI-PBA, ICP-ACC, ICP-BVA
- ICAgile Certified Coach
- Innovation Games Certified Collaboration Architect
- Frequently requested speaker at conferences and industry events
- Instructor of Business Analysis at the Univ. MN College of Continuing Ed
- Author of Career Models chapter in IIBA’s Managing Business Analysts book
With over 18 years of experience, Angela helps BAs and PMs develop the skills they need to inspire collaboration, creativity and innovation. Angela is an industry leader with proven experience in the development and assessment of business analysis practices, competencies, and CoEs. Contact Angela to learn more about how BA-Squared can help you boost your requirements practices.
Founded in 2008, BA-Squared stands out as the leader of modern requirements elicitation and analysis practices. With a focus on developing collaboration, strategic mindsets and shared understanding, BA-Squared helps organizations, teams and individuals move forward with agile, traditional and hybrid requirement models.
Meaningful Collaboration + Creativity = Better Requirements
BA-Squared helps organizations create a culture of innovation. Our trainers and consultants build modern business analysis practices based on proven techniques that inspire creativity and result in better requirements. We deliver this mission in four ways:
- Teaching: Interactive Workshops/Training, 1:1 Mentoring, Virtual Learning Circles
- Speaking: Engaging Event Presentations and Keynotes
- Consulting: BA Practice Evaluations & Advisory Services
- Sharing: Contributions to Industry Thought Leadership